American fluffy pancakes. Classic, easy to make, best for breakfast or brunch. They succeed every time. How to prepare a quick pancake mix so you can make them at any time?
Pancake mix recipe
Here’s a recipe for pancake mix that will save you some time.
- 6 cups flour
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of soda
- 1 vanilla sugar (optional)
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pour into a can.
To make pancakes delicious and fluffy, use:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 glass of buttermilk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of oil
Now just mix the ingredients and bake in a Teflon pan. Pancakes taste great with maple syrup or blueberries.
How to make pancakes from scratch
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- sifted (thanks to this pancakes will be more fluffy)
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 75 g melted butter
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons of sugar
- pinch of salt
Sift flour with baking powder with sugar and salt. Beat eggs and combine with milk and butter. Pour the sifted flour mixed with the rest of the ingredients into the wet ingredients on the pancakes, mix with a kitchen rod to combine.
Fry the pancakes in a dry non-stick pan on both sides until slightly golden brown.
Vegan pancakes: recipe
If you are vegan, you can also enjoy delicate pancakes for breakfast. All you have to do is add some variations.
- 3 ripe bananas,
- 3/4 cup of vegetable milk (I usually choose soy),
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon of oil,
- 1 and 1/4 cup of spelled flour (it can be type 720, but whole grains are great too),
- 2 spoons of baking powder,
- pinch of salt.
Pour vegetable milk, lemon juice and oil into a high dish, mix everything lightly. Then add peeled bananas, spelled flour, baking powder and salt. Blend the whole with a hand blender (wand) to combine the ingredients. Pour small portions of the dough onto a warm, dry frying pan when air bubbles appear on it, turn over and fry until golden. Serve with whatever your heart desires, preferably with some syrup.
Chocolate pancakes: recipe
- a glass of milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 80 g butter,
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour,
- 1/3 cup sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa,
- pinch of salt,
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate,
- 2 spoons of baking powder.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, combine with sugar, salt, cocoa, baking powder, mix everything together.
- Stir eggs and mix into the mass. Now add melted butter and milk, mix again.
- At the very end, add chopped or grated chocolate. Mix the mass.
- Fry in a hot pan. When small bubbles of air appear on the surface of the pancake, it is an infallible sign that it should be turned to the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit, whipped cream or your favorite sprinkles.
What to serve with
Americans usually serve breakfast with blueberries, butter combined with honey, maple syrup or whipped cream in combination with fruit. In the USA, they are also an addition to a dinner dish – then they are served with crispy bacon or fried egg.